Monday, May 10, 2010

Movie month

This week has been a movie month for me, from one movie to another. First it was Kick Ass, then Iron man and lastly me and my girl went to the DVD shop and bought Avatar, Watchmen and My Name is Khan.

This is very unlikely of me as i am not really a movie person. Strange but true...



Kick Ass was a great movie despite many production company not willing to sponsor this movie. It was some sort of a Watchmen (minus the super twist at the end ) movie but more funny and laid back. Some how i do have a thing for superhero movies which have a reality feel in it, and this movie just gave me what i wanted. Plus I cried when his rating in Youtube went sky rocket, maybe i am the only one crying on that scene... what do you aspect? I am a web developer...


Secondly came the Iron man II, well this movie was just okay for me. I don't know, it had a lot of explosive but I have a feeling that there were too many things going on in the whole movie. Everything was really packed... that nothing was right. The first Iron man movie really wowed me but not this one, maybe you tend to feel that way on something you have expected.

"You came from a family of thieves, and like all thieves you tend to rewrite history."

really like this quote, as it is able to be applied on many current things happening in this world... past and future.





Now this is a movie that has the greatest twist in the world. As long as i have lived I have never faced such mind boggling twist. Watchmen. The ending twist and the story line was superb and i would give 10 stars over 5 to this movie anytime.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;